IGNORED

503H goes down, 585H nearing release?

Note: This thread is 6518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok so... lately I have been searching to replace my TM hyrbid 19 with a Titleist ( I already play the 503 in the 22loft) and golfgalaxy has the 503 for a 150 bucks... (in graphite, NV Hyrbid 85)...

so my intuition is that Titleist is gearing up for the release of the 585H... what do people think?

do stores get inside information on releases so they can start to liquidate older models?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Don't pay $150 for a 503h, I can tell you that much. There is no demand for this club on ebay so if you want another you can get it there very cheap.

In my bag:
Driver - 905T, 9.5* UST V2 75 s
Fairway - X Tour 15*, Fuji TP 26.3 x
Hybrid - Rescue Dual TP, 16* Diamana Rayon x
Irons - 4-pw X-18 PS Rifle 6.5Wedges - MpT BNi, 51.08, 56.13, 60.10Putter(s) - Puku BellyBall - Bridgestone Tour B330-S

I don't understand how people can hate this club... I hit mine very well. I have the 22 degree and I hit the club 205 on average without "the hook machine" aspect everyone seems to talk about

Daniel Duarte
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

when will we see this club on the market...

Daniel Duarte

• Administrator
when will we see this club on the market...

Asked and answered on this forum (and elsewhere) already: late August.

The 503.H is a great driving iron and it's very good from the fairway and good lies in the rough. But it's horrible from a bad lie anywhere. Still, it keeps the ball lower than my TM Rescue Dual TP, which is a good thing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw some pics of the 585 on another site, and it looks pretty sharp. Looks more like the "traditioanl" hybrids rather than a driving iron. I too play the 503H 22*and I like it, I will definetly try the new model in a lower loft. I'm thinking about selling my 904F 15*, because there is really no need for it on my home course.

about the august release that was not a definitive answer...

Daniel Duarte

Note: This thread is 6518 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!