IGNORED

Bushnell 5x20 Golf Scope

Note: This thread is 5415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would really like to get a laser range finder but I only have around $75 to spend this month because im going to Florida on vacation in 2 weeks and I was wondering if this scope or one's like it are even worth spending money on?

Whats in the Monaco SL cart bag
Driver: R7 limited 9.5
Woods: R7 3 st & 5 st
Irons: MP-67 4-pw
Wedges: RAC satin 52*56*60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball:

I've only heard bad things about golf scopes, at least the inexpensive graticle types.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Note: This thread is 5415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!