IGNORED

Tell us you really feel!

TheNatural
Note: This thread is 5429 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Peter King: the Long Island Lunatic.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I agree with the above poster. The republicans are sounding worse and worse everyday. Palin's weak ass and these crazy politicians having affairs with women is making the party look like a bunch of asshats.

I dont think Jackson was a pedophile. I just think he had a child mind and didnt understand what being normal was. The fact that he said he lets kids sleep in his bed, even after being taken to court over child molestation issues is rather insane, but I think if he was guilty he would deny ever having kids in his room/bed.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

This is America. In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation. I highly doubt this politician ever visited Neverland Ranch. He's just running his mouth and trying to get some attention.

Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V 10.5*
Tour Edge Exotics XCG-6 15*
Tour Edge Exotics XCG-6 #4

Callaway Razr X Tour 5-AW
Nike VR Pro Forged Brushed Oxide 54-58
Yes! C-Groove Sally-12M Mid Counterbalance

I agree with the above poster. The republicans are sounding worse and worse everyday. Palin's weak ass and these crazy politicians having affairs with women is making the party look like a bunch of asshats.

Disclaimer: I voted for McCain/Pain

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

That really upsets me. Jackson was never proven to have done anything wrong. For all we know, the parents of the kids who accused Jackson told their kids to say that so they could get a big settlement out of it. By the way, yes it was a Republican who said it, but lets not judge the whole party for the stupid comments of one member of it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

While I agree that MJ was blown way out of proportion, I couldnt give 2 craps less if he was dead or alive. We have actual hero's dying over seas, to protect our ass but you never hear crap about them, but MJ dies and the media shuts down and is MJ 24/7 is BS.

Yes republicans need to keep in their pants, and their tounges in their mouths it seems like they are trying to self destruct. Stop making fools of them selves so they can get elected next time. Blah politics.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

People can have there own option and I don't agree with the statement. Don't care one bit about MJ and find the entire story to be unimportant to the future of the country. Things that do matter aren't covered by any media outlet in this country.

what a joke.

Brian

Are there really people on this site that believe Jackson was innocent? For crying out loud OJ was found not guilty!

In the Bag:

R7 Draw, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 3-wood, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 5-wood, stiff Exsar FS2 MP-60 3-PW, reg TT dynamic gold MP Tour Style 54.10 and 60.09,reg TT dynamic gold Bobby Grace DCT Response, w/ golf pride "2 thumb" grip B330S

having sleepovers with 9 year olds?

sorry. guilty, a handsome payoff will make the memory fuzzy and pay for lots of therapy.

our court system benefits the rich and famous or have'nt you heard.

Dont get me started on California judicial.

The parents were probably setting him up, no 'good' parent would allow their child to sleepover with a 40 year old. Yes OJ was innocent and the killer is still on the loose. LOOKOUT!

Note: This thread is 5429 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!