IGNORED

lostgolfballs.com AAA 100 ball bucket?

Note: This thread is 5325 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

anyone bought one of the 100 bucket of balls AAA from lostgolfballs.com before, if so do you like them? i know they are not as good as the AAAAA balls they sell but im just trying to figure if they are worth it at least for practicing my short game and putting with? or are they still good enough to play several rounds of golf with?

thanks

In my Bag:
Burner 460 Driver 10.5deg stiff
Burner #3 Fairway Wood 15 deg stiff
MP-68 Irons with Project X 5.5 Shafts & Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips
Spin Milled 52.08, 56.11, 60.07 Wedges White Hot XG 2-Ball SRT Putter

I've never bought a bucket, but I did buy 60 AAA Warbirds from them. I'd say about 50 of the 60 were in great shape, but there were 5 or so that I wouldn't want to use because they had a few good scuffs in them.

They'd be fine for practice though, in my opinion.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

I've been wondering the same thing about these 100 ball buckets. They seem like a pretty good deal.

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde

i think ill go ahead and purchase a 100 ball bucket and report back and let ya know if its worth it or not. i figure they cant be anyworse than the ones i find on the courses i play....

In my Bag:
MP-68 Irons with Project X 5.5 Shafts & Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Grips

I picked up 100 AAAAA Precept Laddie golf balls from lostgolfballs on ebay ($32 shipped), and they really are mint as described. They are likely accurate in their other descriptions.

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

yea im sure they are as described but i guess im trying to get a mental picture of what they look like. im sure your AAAAA Laddie balls look brand new, im just trying to figure out how much of a difference a AAAAA looks/feels vs the AAA balls that they sell. is it just like edingc described where most of them are good but you will get a few that are pretty bad. i can only assume that in the AAAAA bucket every ball is in brand new condition.

In my Bag:

I should also clarify and say that the majority of balls had logos on them and/or pen marks.

They are definitely a good deal though.

In my Adidas Velocity stand bag:
Redline RPM 430Q 8.5
Insight BUL 3 Wood
idea a2 3 iWood Hybrid
CCi 4-AW Cast Irons Black Max Anser Putter D2 Feel

anyone bought one of the 100 bucket of balls AAA from lostgolfballs.com before, if so do you like them? i know they are not as good as the AAAAA balls they sell but im just trying to figure if they are worth it at least for practicing my short game and putting with? or are they still good enough to play several rounds of golf with?

Never bought the bucket of mixed balls, but I got 100 AAA Nikes from them about 6 weeks ago that were exactly as advertised, and they are fine to play with unless you insist that your ball be perfectly pristine. If you're just practicing wedge shots, then definitely go for it.

In my C-130 Cart Bag:

Driver: Titleist D2 10.5° Aldila R.I.P. 60
Woods Exotics CB4 15° Aldila R.I.P. 70
Hybrids Exotics CB4 17°, 22° Aldila R.I.P. 80 

Irons 4-PW MP-57 Project X 6.0, MP-29 PW

Wedges  Eidolon 52°, 60° Rifle Spinner 6.5

Putter Bettinardi BB12

Ball One Black

Rangefinder Nikon Laser 500"Golf...

I've got not problem playing with AAA Pro V1s. I bought ten dozen and only stuck about 10-15 in the practice bag.

In my stand bag:
9* G10 driver
904F 15* 3 wood
3-PW MP-52 irons
Burner Rescue 19* HybridSpalding 60* lob wedge Tiffany 34"Leupold GX-I rangefinderTitleist Pro V1 ball

the balls that I have recieved are always better than advertised, definitely playable and a way to save money if youre losing alot of balls

R9
Burner 3 wood
Burner #3 hybid
R7 4-P
Vokey Spin Mill 54 58 Studio Select Midslant Newport

i was looking at the Taylormade TP Red LDP AAA golf balls but i see they went up in price. i swear when i looked last week they were only $32.95 and now they are $57.95. i wonder what changed. i dont recall seeing anything pertaining to them being on sale last week.

In my Bag:

• 1 month later...
i just purchased my first 100 ball bucket of AAA Titleist Prov1 balls for $45 dollars, plus $10 dollars for shipping.

i will report back and let you know how they look and will probably take a few pics as well.

In my Bag:

I use AAA's. They're quite playable. Even the soft ones like tour ix's. They'll have logos, but I've never gotten one that I wouldn't tee up in a round. Now, how long were they at the bottom of the pond?...That's the million dollar question. Couldn't be that long if you're using a 2009 ball though.

Ben Hogan is my swing coach.

Driver: Burner TP
3 & 5 Woods: No-name
3H:No-name4i-PW: MP-32...unapologetically...You should try blades, too56*: CG12Putter: Spider

Note: This thread is 5325 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!