IGNORED

Anyone ever returned a bag to Taylormade?

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok so Sunday my aunt got me a white red and yellow monza featherweight stand bag for an early christmas present so I'd be able to use it the rest of summer and fall. I absolutely love this bag, but one thing: on the front by where the velcro leg older is, the seam has already unravled about 6 inches and is splitting a little bit. I am pissed now because I love the bag and this happens. I was wndering, has anyone ever dealt with tmade's customer service regarding a bag? And if not, anyone got ideas on how to get this fixed? Thanks.

In my White/Red/Yellow Monza Featherweight Stand Bag:
Driver: 07 Burner 9.5* stiff
3 Wood: 07 Burner 15* stiff
5 Wood: 07 Burner 18* stiff
Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

I have an ADIDAS bag (so basically taylormade). When I called about the legs not workign right they said I had to take it to my local place where I got it.

Of course I can't find my receipt though :(

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

Ya after school tomorrow I'll do a really careful job of resewing where it has unravled and I think I'll be A okay. Now that I understand how it was stitched to begin with I should be able to get it pretty close to how it was. A
Well, gotta get some sleep now. I'll tell you guys how it goes. G'night

Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

I got the same bag at the beginning of the summer and one of the legs already broke but i never returned it. I wont be using it until we have to turn in our team bags.

Driver Tour Burner 10.5
3 Wood: Dymo 15*
Hybrid: Idea A2
4-pw: Burners
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52, 55, 58Putter: Black Series 1

has anyone contacted Tmade about a bag issue, one of the straps broke on my burner bag, wondering if they will fix it somehow

R9
Burner 3 wood
Burner #3 hybid
R7 4-P
Vokey Spin Mill 54 58 Studio Select Midslant Newport

I have had a great experience with adidas. I had a pair of 360 II shoes and they seperated at the sole. 1.5 years old, no reciept. Called CS, they said take them to a retailer and see. Exchanged, no headaches, new model shoes.

It was awesome and I would expect the same with TM.

Brian

Ya after school tomorrow I'll do a really careful job of resewing where it has unravled and I think I'll be A okay. Now that I understand how it was stitched to begin with I should be able to get it pretty close to how it was. A

Call TM first.

Brian

I didn't try to fix it. I got an email from the golf warehouse saying to give them the name and zip the order was placed under and then they could help me. I'll see how it goes, hopefully it is quick and easy and doesn't take forever. If they end up not being able to help then I'll give TM a call but it looks like they'll be able to set me up with a replacement.

Well, the guy at tgw said it would take 4-6 weeks to replace it so I emailed and also talked over the phone with a guy at tmax gear (Taylormade's licensed bag/apparel maker). He was really helpful and said all I have to do is take the bag to my local authorized tm retailer, golf galaxy, and show it to them. Then I have to have them call tmax. He told me to give them his name and call him personally. He said as soon as golf galaxy calls him he will send out a replacement bag. He said golf galaxy is better than dick's for this type of situation. I won't be able to go till monday though because his office is closed on weekends and I need him to get the replacement. But, definitely impressed with tm's customer service so far. The only other problem I've had is when my old burner (r 10.5) got a spiderweb crack on top in the paint. But, Dick's took care of that for me and I didn't have to go through taylormade for it.

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!