IGNORED

Big Mouth Bag

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have bought into the hybrids for their ease of play. I now have four TM hybrids, (3-6) and of course a TM driver and 3 wood. The club covers are making my bag look like an old growth forest, I can't find my irons for the headcovers! I have an OGIO Edge bag that I like a lot but I think a bag with a larger mouth would help the headcovers disperse a little. Who makes big mouth bags? I prefer a stand bag but a cart bag would be fine, (tours are just too expensive).

in the bag... TM Burners, front to back

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

I really am enjoying a bag that my wife gave me for my birthday.

It is a 2009 Sun Mountain C-130.

I assure you that there is plenty of room for every stick. 14 full length dividers plus a full length putter well.

Storage is outstanding. Two padded valuables pockets up high where they are easy to access. Tons of color options and even a good number of NCAA teams. You can see it on their website and on tgw.com.

The integrated handles on the top make it very easy to manuever around inside the house. You can simply lift the bag straight up and walk with it....no tilting or swaying.

It is vey stable and stands upright with ease....even fully loaded.

Weight is a tad over 7lbs....not bad at all.

They also make a waterproof version that is only slightly smaller as well as a stand model that I avoided due to the oblong base shape (didn't know how it'd sit in a cart).
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!