IGNORED

High School advice

aca247
Note: This thread is 5122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It seems like the girl topic has been covered, but I'd like to tell you the two things someone had made sure I would take seriously in high school. These are still fresh in my mind because I graduated a mere ten and a half months ago.

1) Do your best. It's that simple. I'm a pretty smart guy, but in high school, I thought that would be enough to get me into any college I wanted. I rarely did homework or studied. I coasted through school, and didn't fulfill my potential. I still did alright, but I could have gone pretty much anywhere I wanted if I had just sat down and studied for a few hours every night.

2) Don't blink. These four years will blow by, trust me. Next thing you know you're going to be walking across a stage, diploma in hand. They may not be the best years of your life, but they're damn good. You see your friends everyday which is by far what I miss the most.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

Hilarious thread.

High School is the best years of your life until you get to college. College is the best of years of your life until you start your own family. Family life when your kids are young are the best years until your kids are young adults. So forth and so on.

Live for the moment. Be first in line whenever a unique opportunity shows up, you may not get another chance.

The future will get here soon enough.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I didnt date much in high school either but that was mainly i never had time with hockey. but just be yourself and be confident! stay away from the drinking and the drugs and just have a good time. i promise you some of those girls are just as nervous as you are! i personally didnt have many friends in highschool because i traveled all the time for hockey and i am having a blast today in life! be yourself, be confident, go to college, get a good job where you can golf everyday lol!

callaway ft5 9 degree driver
callaway diablo 15 degree
callaway diablo hybrid
callaway x forged 3-pw px 6.5
callaway x forged 51,55,59 wdgesbettinardi bc1 putter

What's the point in having a girlfriend in the 9th grade, to talk on the phone? Your academics should be your priority, I know its hard to see ahead to college/military/work force or wherever your direction may be, but dating doesn't end after high school. Just stay away from drugs, alcohol, cigarettes(and definitely smokeless tobacco if you're worried about girls). Start working out but don't be telling your buddies to feel your muscles. Try to keep yourself in good shape, not just for the ladies but for everything in life.
Be nice but don't let people walk on you, don't be arrogant but don't be timid, don't be a loud mouth but don't be too quiet...wow sounds like a lot of rules for someone that's 14 huh?
Man I'm glad those days are over, forget the girls and just chip some balls in your backyard and work on your short game...Good Luck!

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!