IGNORED

I need/want

tanman
Note: This thread is 6443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would start at your local pro shop or golf shop. Try several of the different styles to see which neck, insert or finish you like best. Once you've decided on which Cameron you like best, I'd buy it... if you don't mind spending three hundred dollars on a putter.

But if you'd rather spend a little less, then remember which putter you want and search for it on ebay or craigslist or in the classifieds. You can often find a beat up putter for $50-120....then send it into the scotty cameron restoration/customization shop (scottycameron.com) and for about $110 (or $175 if you have a Teryllium insert) they'll make it look like new with a new grip, shaft, head cover and totally new finish.

With this method, you can often get a Cameron that looks brand new for around $200!

I am like 6'0 and i am still using a 29" puter from when i was 12.

I would recommend ebay. Also, the cameroncollector.com website is a must i.e. if you haven't decided on a particular SC, would like to start collecting or refinish/restore a used one. The members are very helpful and friendly.

Be warned, its addictive. I was bought a new Studio Style as a gift several weeks ago and, since then, have collected four more.

Vancouver, BC CANADA

Driver: 905T 9.5 deg
Fairway Woods: 904F 15 & 19 deg.
Hybrid: FLI-HI CLK 21 deg.Irons: MP-60Wedges: Vokey 52/8, SM 56/14 & SM 60/4Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Bag: S64 StaffBall: NXT Tour

You can also try here . They often have Cameron putters for sale, and the guys there really know their sh!t.
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

Went to golf smith today and found the puter i thought would be perfect to buy and then send to the shop to be renewed, it was 179.00 and a Futura was 150.00 the 179 wasnt in good condition at all and the futura looked great.

I had a tourney for school and i shot a 37 on nine holes, my previous best score was 43, so I guess my 29" can stay in the bag a lil bit more.

congrats...don't change a thing

but if you know you're going to get that Cameron in the future, might as well get it now, the restoration shop takes 40 days plus the shipping. That way, 2 months from now if your current putter costs you a tournament you can just snap it over your knee with no worries and put the cameron in your bag

I agree with Xt1ncT, here would be a good place to look at some putters that are up for sale. Like the one I have for sale (hint, hint...) j/k

What's in the bag:
Tourstage 405 X-Drive driver w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
Tourstage F-UT 3 wood w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
PRGR 7 wood hybrid Graphite Design Pershing shaft
Tourstage X-blade irons w/ NSPro 950GH shaftsNike Tiger Woods model SWVintage Scotty Cameron Mizuno putterBall:...

Note: This thread is 6443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!