IGNORED

My Swing (nokmond)

nokmond
Note: This thread is 5137 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Stack & Tilt?

So - your head (upper center) is really going forward. It should stay very still. So it's not entirely Stack & Tilt, no.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So - your head (upper center) is really going forward. It should stay very still. So it's not entirely Stack & Tilt, no.

What would make it S&T; then apart from the head movement?

Had a session on the range and was hitting some very consistent draws withh the irons, not so good with the woods tho...

In my Sun Mountain bag :

Driver : R7 Superquad
Irons : MX-900 3i - PW
Wedges : CG14 52 & 56Putter : 'Fang' #7Balls : TP Red

• Administrator
What would make it S&T; then apart from the head movement?

I think you misunderstood. Your head moving forward is NOT stack and tilt. Your upper center should stay in the same position throughout.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5137 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • It’s similar, I think, to people who say, ‘ if I won the big lottery, I’d still keep my job.’ Well, maybe. But when that money comes in….plans change. The necessity of work unless you’re one of the few who truly love their job and financial compensation, can wane real quick when the ‘need’ is gone.  No question these guys love the thrill of playing majors and the fame that comes from winning one. But where’s the thrill of winning a LIV tournament? It’s just the money which they already have. Nobody cares who wins a LIV Championship. It’s like comparing a match with some buddies, drinking, music…ok, you won. LIV will never reach the status of a PGAT major nor many other non-major events. Maybe BD is naive enough to think people taking interest in him will drive more LIV viewership. It won’t. It will just make people wish he was back on tour more than ever.
    • Wow. Where is this course (in Norway, I presume)? Seems like fun.. no pun intended.
    • Day 46 (17 Jun 24) - Walked the front nine at Minnesott today, with trimmed down back (8 clubs: D, 3w, 4h, 6i, 8i, PW, 54* and Putter).  Knew it would be a challenge to "plan" approaches that the shorter clubs would cover.  Did okay - of the six pars made four were up and downs.  The 54* wedge had a solid day of hitting those infamous short pitches/chips I post about.  Most were within kick-in distance  a couple were in the 8' range.  Overall a 39 scored with three bogies and 0 doubles.  Love the challenge this brings - and to be honest - a lot less stressed as there are fewer options on the table (or in this case "in the bag").    
    • Been a while since posting so here's an update for today.  Grandson is at golf-camp this week which means I can walk the front nine while he's doing his thing.  Today I opted to play an eight club bag: Driver, 3w, 4h, 6i, 8i, PW, 54* and Putter.  Played from my regular tees and had a blast working the course.  Shot a solid 39 (three bogies, rest pars).  Of the six pars  - 4 were up and downs where the 54 came into play to put the ball in "kick-in" range.  I knew that by limiting the club selection, I would need to plan to play "short" to give me a good easy pitch into the flag.  Today was a good reminder of why the 5 S's are key to making soild gains in your game - here's the link to that thread:   
    • A newer 3 iron might do it and was kinda hoping Golf galx would let me try new irons. They steered me to a hybrid but I was really trying to do it with an iron.  prolly gonna ride with the 16* Adams hybrid for the summer and see if it will work. 230 off the tee was Impressive(wind assisted but still).  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...