IGNORED

Anameim, CA courses

Note: This thread is 5222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Headed to Anaheim in about a month and looking for some courses.

Black gold and Coyote Hills are two that I am looking at.

Any other suggestions near the anaheim convention ctr?

Anyone want to hack it up with a mid-handicapper (about a 12) June 8-12th?

Thanks

adam

I live in the area and the two courses you selected are both nice. I would highly recommend black gold. I haven't played coyote hills yet but have heard it's a nice track.

What's your price range? There are allot of courses in the area with coyote and black being at the higher end.

I just moved about 1 mile from coyote hills so when you get closer to coming out I'd most likely be up to meet and play. I was laid off a couple of months back so I play 4-5 days a week anyways and I'm a hack playing to around a 22 hcp.

Thanks,

When I am at home (Raleigh, NC) I cringe when I fork out over $50, but when I am out of town I'll consider up to $100. If you know some gems that are in my "normal" price range, that would be sweet!!!

I'll send you a PM or email before I head out.

adam

I highly recommend OAK CREEK in Irvine, 5-10 minutes to Anaheim as it is one of the best for the money, make a reservation from click4teetimes.com for significant savings! Enjoy

I highly recommend OAK CREEK in Irvine, 5-10 minutes to Anaheim as it is one of the best for the money, make a reservation from click4teetimes.com for significant savings! Enjoy

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

Headed to Anaheim in about a month and looking for some courses.

Black Gold, Coyote Hills and Oak Creek are all good choices. I'd also consider Starwberry Farms.

Other good choices in OC are Arroyo Trabuco and Aliso Viejo but they are a little further away. If you are looking to save a few bucks, the Los Lagos course at Costa Mesa is a good value.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I am headed back to raleigh tomorrow.

I made it to Coyote Hills, Black Gold, Oak Creek and Pelican Hills.

They were all really nice. I thought that Coyote hills was a better value than Black Gold, Oak Creek is a really nice course (very fair) and Pelican Hills is nice and it's fun to gawk at rich people.

Thanks again everyone. All of the rounds were last minute so sorry that I didn't contact anyone.

adam

Note: This thread is 5222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!