IGNORED

Travelers Championship

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 5060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Justin Rose tearing it up again

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Just heard Frank Nobilo say "Charlie Wi is one of those Tilt and Stack guys and they have a habit of getting stuck back on the right side" Now I haven't been learning the SandT very long but I know that's a ridiculous statement.
"The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, 'A flute with no holes is not a flute. And a doughnut with no hole is a danish."

909 D3 Diamana Blueboard 63g
909 F2 3 Wood
MP-57's 4-pwIdea Pro 2 and 3 iron hybridsTour-W 52 deg wedge Tour-W 56 deg wedge2 Ball center shaft putterProV1

How cool would it be to see Corey Pavin win!?
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Rose is on fire, 6 shot lead right now, Ricky B and The Goose posted 64's as well

Hope Rose closes the round out and takes 6 shot lead into the final day.

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

What does it say about a golf course that the shortest player on tour and the longest are both fighting for the win on the final day?

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Shame that Rose fell apart, Bubba for me please

What a shot by Bubba, nearly a 2 on the 1st playoff hole!

Well done Bubba, 1st win out of the way must be a relief for him, very emotional dude as well.

Yeah, good for him, seems like a nice bloke.Wouldn't mind seeing more of him contending in bigger tournaments.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I picked Bubba this week in fantasy. Man o Man what a shot that was in the playoff!

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bubba has just turned into my third favourite player after today, them last few holes just summed him up perfectly and his erraticness, birdies 15 to get him into contention and then goes aggressively at 16 to lead, then in my mind puts himself out of the tournament with the double on 17, then in his own style bombs one 396 yards (via a cart path) to leave himself a chip and a putt to get in the playoff and then pulls out an amazing shot on the 1st playoff hole which i thought was going in. it was really exciting the ending today, Way to go Bubba

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Bubba has just turned into my third favourite player after today. Way to go Bubba

So that would make you a Band-Wagon rider !!! ( only pulling for people after they win ).

Was glad to see Corey Pavin play well this week too. I wonder how he felt after hitting his tee shot on the first playoff hole 219 yards and Bubba hit his 320? :D

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Was glad to see Corey Pavin play well this week too. I wonder how he felt after hitting his tee shot on the first playoff hole 219 yards and Bubba hit his 320? :D

His mood was likely better than it would have been if he had played the 18th with Bubba in regulation. Corey hit a good drive, and Bubba launched his 150 yards farther.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

So that would make you a Band-Wagon rider !!! ( only pulling for people after they win ).

fair enough, even though its not just because he won, its the way he did it

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

How does any player gain fans?With wins.You think Phil has so many fans 'cause he has nice hair?

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Note: This thread is 5060 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!