IGNORED

Cobra S2 Fairway

Note: This thread is 4994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone hit these yet?

Keen to buy the 3 wood.
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Not sure about the S2.... but I just picked up the S9-1 3 wood for $125 CDN at a clearance sale (originally $229). Very forgiving and absolutely launches the ball.... Love Cobra drivers/woods.

Never trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die

I looked at them at the begining of the season but then heard the baffler rail f was coming so I held out until I could demo them both. When I got a chance to hit them both side by side I went with the S2. The S2 has a good feel to it. I like the weight and the way the ball comes of the face. I got the 3 wood as well. The distance that I get out of it fits well between my driver and 20* hybrid.

In My GT Stand Bag

Driver L5V 10.5*
Fairway Wood S2 15*
Hybrid 20* IronwoodIrons Eye 2 BeCu 4-PW (have the 2 and 3)Wedges C3 56* and 60*Putter Zing iWiShoe Air Tour Saddle Ball e7

I demoed out all the new cobra fairways, I was torn between the S2 and the cleveland launcher DST (which I ended up getting) It's a sweet club, though!

Note: This thread is 4994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!