IGNORED

Help me fix my golf bag

Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a Cobra staff bag that needs a little lovin as it is a few years old and the leather is going in one particular spot.

Looking for any suggestions as to what i could do to re-finish or re-furbish the affected area.

Attachment 2512

From looking at that image, I'd say that leather is pretty far beyond refurbishing. Your best bet might be to hit up an upholstery shop and see if they could replace the entire front panel and maybe replicate the stitched Cobra logo, but that might be as expensive as a new bag itself!

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the idea. Yeah i would say the leather would need replacing. Not too fussed about the logo so maybe they can just put a new panel on?

Should be possible since the rest of the leather looks like it's in pretty good shape. Just replacing the panel shouldn't cost you a fortune, but it might be difficult to make an exact color match.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Try a shoe repair shop. Golf buddy had hole in his leather bag and was very satisfied with work done at shoe repair shop.

Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!