IGNORED

Keeping game sharp through the winter months

MrW00t10
Note: This thread is 4896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play Tiger Woods 08 on my PS2 and eat a lot of cheese. When that stops working, I go to the range (we have a few year-round ranges here...but only mats in the winter) and the gym. When that stops working, I bother my wife.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

I use the local soccer pitch 2-3 times a week in the winter, it`s close to a 100yds in length, I pace out an extra 40yds both ends marking every 10yds and work on my approach
play,I also used the halfway line to the goal mouth for wedge play.This has helped my game immensely. I would recommend finding an open spaced area thats closely mown that helps a
lot then mark out your distance and become that great wedge player you always thought you
were.

I use the local soccer pitch 2-3 times a week in the winter, it`s close to a 100yds in length, I pace out an extra 40yds both ends marking every 10yds and work on my approach

its funny you mention that because I have done this before, just not in the winter months. there is a local soccer field about a mile from my house and my father and I go there and drop ten balls at one end and see who can get the most in the opposing net the fastest. its a fun little game but it keeps us competitive since I'm passing him in most other aspects of the game haha. Hitting the crossbar is an automatic victory for that round

Driver: TaylorMade R9 TP 9.5* Diamana WhiteBoard Stiff
Wood: Titleist 904F 15* Diamana WhiteBoard Stiff
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler Pro 20* Fuijikura Speeder Stiff
Irons: Titleist 710 AP2 4-PW True Temper DG X100
Wedges: Srixon WG-504 52*, CG 12 Chrome 58*, Callaway X Forged 64*

Putter: Nike Unitized 35"

Note: This thread is 4896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!