• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • 40 - diff 12  😏 First round in 4months and only my 3rd round all year. Coulda been a lot better, coulda been worse.  FW: 5/7 GIR: 5/9 putts: 19 (one three-putt). I missed a 4 footer and a 6 footer I’d like to have back. 
    • Day 612, July 7, 2024 Went downtown for about four hours this morning. Settled in with some 9I, hit a lot of 6I, hit some more 9I near the end, and finished up with a few drivers (before a palate cleansing 6I). I'll post over in my Member Swing topic with a few pictures from GSPro, but… overall, pretty good. Not quite where I'd like it, but essentially, I have to re-acquaint myself with the idea that the face needs to feel 45° open at impact.
    • Remember it's not just down to the ground, it's like 45° back away from the ball/target.
    • We played with two local guys who said they didn't really like the course either. Fun to play with them as they were smashing it 300 yds off the tee. We started out planning to go to AS, and on a future visit we will make it down there. Thanks for recommendation.
    • Day 7,  Some indoor practice after getting the yard mowed and stabbing myself with a briar bush removal near my back fence.  Stop the swing at A3, right palm down to the ground at A6. Backswing length + downswing priority. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...