• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • If he had continued to use it and as he hit a drive the face caved in/broke, I assume he’d have to play that ball wherever it landed assuming it wasn’t OB/water? I’m wondering why he didn’t keep using it to see if the ‘crack’ was a problem.
    • Spieth, Thomas and Day all out for East Lake. The President's Cup will probably have a decidedly different lineup this year.  
    • Chi Chi was a very popular player at the old IVB Golf Classic (1963-1980) at Whitemarsh Valley outside of Philly. He was like the Pied Piper with kids. I remember him putting his hat over the hole after holing a big putt on 18 and then doing his sword dance. The crowd went wild. His playing companions, not so much, as he was leaving spike marks all around the hole.  Here's a pic from the 60's with my now-74-year-old sister cheering him on. RIP.
    • So, I assume it wasn't allowed to be replace because a crack is a deformation? Did they think it was just scratched?  I like the story the announcer told. There was a time were this happened in another tournament, the partner of the golfer who had the club cracked told him to just hit a provisional and swing as hard as he can in the hope the club just gets destroyed. You can hit a provisional anytime, so why not? 🤣

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...