IGNORED

Hello all

Gofas
Note: This thread is 4948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm about to turn 41 in end of this month and I can't wait to try and play as much free golf as possible on my birthday! I presently shoot around 100 and am really working hard on getting this number down. I wake up stiff as hell from my steep-ass swing and have taken lessons along with golf camp in Myrtle Beach,SC at the Legends and Charley Yates in Atlanta. I never played golf when I was young.

I now enjoy playing cause of that one great shot out of ten, and I have now signed up to get my official handicap. I use old taylormade burner irons that I got extended by an half-inch with new grips. I use a beat up R580 driver taylormade 3 wood and a Tommy Armour 56 sand wedge. As my game gets better I'll invest in new gear. I play most of the time by myself and if I travel to the bigger cities I enjoy being that single that shows up to play with your threesome :)

To keep fit I run 3 to 6 miles at least every other day and try to stretch along with some gym time on occasion. I practice at One irons range in Ukiah,ca and out on the field by my home i work on getting dollar bill size divots and keeping my right elbow in along with arms following the body etc etc.

I hope that reading some of the post on this site will help with my whacked-out quest to being a scratch golfer at 40.

Taylormade tour burner irons

Tour burner driver 10.5

Taylormade RBZ 3 wood 15

Ray Cook M1x putter

Ray Cook 56 wedge

Bridgestone e6 golfball

footjoy Glove

Welcome to the forum.  One out of ten is soon to become two or three, etc.  We are all on a whacked-out quest.  You will fit right in!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5* | Rad Tour 18.5* | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Odyssey 2 Ball Blade | Vice Pro Plus  

Note: This thread is 4948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!