IGNORED

Greetings from Nebraska

RoosterLefty
Note: This thread is 4878 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all, I'm a noob from the Cornhusker State (but not really a Husker fan LOL).  I'm about a 10 handicap and improving the more I play, I've been playing for quite a few years but only in the last few have I really tried to get better.  About my game:  I hit it a ton but struggle with accuracy off the tee, and my short game (wedges & putting) is definitely my strength.  I love trying new clubs but have done a good job sticking with my current set for over a year.

Haven't played golf away from home very much, I've played alot in Eastern Nebraska, and got a few rounds in in Florida and Las Vegas.

I've been reading the equipment section of this site for a long time and just now joining up in the forum section.  Glad to be here, and hope to continue to learn more about the game!  Oh and Rooster in no way means 'cocky', it is a softball team I used to play for!

Jeff in Omaha

Jeff,

Welcome to The Sand Trap! Check out the Instruction section of the forum to help with developing accuracy off the tee.

Welcome!

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am a fellow Cornhusker player except I am a fan of the Huskers.  I just played 18 today in Lincoln.  I played at Indian Creek in Omaha over the weekend.  It is the nicest course I've played at to date except for Dutch Legacy in Minnesota at Cragun's.

typ3 - I don't hate the Huskers, but I don't take as much interest as a typical NU fan.  I've played Indian several times, it is about as nice as there is around town.

paxtonman - I played Quarry for the first time a few weeks ago, I was definitely impressed.  Will definitely go back.

Note: This thread is 4878 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!