IGNORED

Back to golf, new clubs...!

Stuuk1
Note: This thread is 4702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all, my name is Stuart, Im from England and im an electrician by trade. A little bit about me....
I started playing golf at the age of 14 and within a few years got down to a handicap of 9.
My first set of clubs were Ram FX with graphite shafts, followed by a set of Ping i3 'Blades'.
Unfortunately due to membership costs and doing an apprentiship I had to quit golf at 18 and didnt go back to the game for 3 years!
I remember when the Mizuno mp-33 blades came out and a guy I knew as a junior had a brand new set, I was so jealous, they looked amazing!
After 3 years I got an invite to a round of golf, I went to the local range every night for a week and managed to shoot a 7 over par 79! Couldnt believe it, it even had two drops from the bushes....
Anyhoo, I only manage to play about 5 times a year which i shoot around about a 15 handicap, not great but not bad i dont think.
I treated myself to some mint condition Mizuno mp-29's from ebay for £125 absolute bargain, 2-pw, s400 and an inch longer that standard shaft.
Im 6'2 but thinking about getting the shaft sized correctly as i believe an inch is too long for someone my height....?
Back to the blades.... in theory i shouldnt be playing these, but I absolutely love them! Im yet to get out on the course but at the range they are so sweet, hit a bad one and i know it, hit a good one and I cant wait to hit the next!
Well, thats all there is to know about me and my golf, I look forward to reading about everyone elses problems and reading lots of reviews!
Stuart

Note: This thread is 4702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!