IGNORED

Choke of the Year Prediction

supercow
Note: This thread is 6256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll go out on a limb (if it will hold me) and say that John Daly will shoot an 80 or better. I'll even say it will be this week at the pods.

Daly shooting an 80 isn't going out on a limb, it's a guarantee!

As far as choking, I'm going with Lefty. I don't think he's got what it takes. He's certainly had a good career, just like Davis Love, but it's not a great one, and I don't think it's going to be. He makes really bad, bad, mental mistakes. Case in point, the media totally missed the real reason he puked up the open. It wasn't the tee shot onto the tents on 18, it was attempting that fairway wood out of 8" rough a hole or two prior, when he advance the ball one yard. Without that brain fart, he's got another shot of cushion on 18, and he doesn't try to go for it from where his tee shot ended up. As far as ChasIII, he's still unproven. Can't call him a choker when he's not yet a contender, at least not regularly. But, I like the guy a lot. Tons of potential. I'm rootin' for him!

There definitely seems to be a fair amount of choking going on lately on the PGA tour, 2 straight weeks, Boo Weekley, now Heath Slocum, those both should rank up there a little ways. Had Calc ended up going to a playoff and losing he might have had a stranglehold on the Choke of the Year, but he got lucky.
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Choke of the year??

Heather Brooke!

Driver: Taylormade R7 425, 9.5°
3-Wood: Taylormade R7 steel, 13.5°, Stiff
Irons: 3-5 Mizuno MP 30, 6-P Mizuno MP 32, Dynamic Gold Stiff
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 260.10, Cleveland Gun Metal 900 52
Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio StainlessBall: Titleist Pro V1Bag: Mizuno AeroliteSocks: nikeGymb...

Note: This thread is 6256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!