IGNORED

New irons

Note: This thread is 6274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was looking into getting some new irons and found these two sets and was wondering if anyone on here has used them and what they thought about them. The first set is Adams Idea A1 . The second one was the Adams Tight Lies GT3 . Thanks for any help.

I was looking into getting some new irons and found these two sets and was wondering if anyone on here has used them and what they thought about them. The first set is

If no one on here is able to help you out try

www.golfreview.com there are usually some believable honest reviews here.

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

I bought the GT3s last season somewhat on impulse. They "helped" me in that they are very easy to get the ball in the air because of their massive soles (and they were pretty cheap). Unfortunately they didn't do anything to fix my swing problems, so I had directional control issues. I ended up going to the other end of the spectrum and started playing forged blades and practicing religiously. I will probably be getting rid of mine come spring. If I only got out a few times a year and didn't practice I think they would be great. I think "super game improvement" is a misnomer, they may help your score but not your game

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Note: This thread is 6274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!