IGNORED

Which irons?

Note: This thread is 6273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alright I hit the TM R7 over the weekend, i liked but they were a little iffy at address, i also hit the mx 23's which i like but i didnt get to hit the MP 60's and thats what I'm kind of leaning towards but I have'nt been able to hit them yet, and input on the MP 60's I have only heard good about them.

MP-60's are a great iron. Feel is definately the best of the three you mention, but they are also much less forgiving...especially the longer irons. Didn't see your handicap, but if there is more than 1 digit, be cautious.

Alright I hit the TM R7 over the weekend, i liked but they were a little iffy at address, i also hit the mx 23's which i like but i didnt get to hit the MP 60's and thats what I'm kind of leaning towards but I have'nt been able to hit them yet, and input on the MP 60's I have only heard good about them.

They're great clubs and as you can probably tell by my other posts, I have a new set of the T/M R7 TP's and I just won a set of the new Cally X-forged, with Project X shafts.

The problem I have is I'm keeping the R7 TP's, but I can't decide whether I want the Cally X-forged or the Mizuno MP 60's? HELP........
In The Bag

Driver: FT3 -or- TMTB
Woods: Cobra F-Speed
Hybrids: Cally FT, 3 & 4Irons: T/M R7TP's, W/PX 5.5 Wedge: Cally X-Forged, 52 & 58Putter: S/C Studio II Ballz: T/M Black -or- Prov1X

Note: This thread is 6273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!