IGNORED

Decent golfer with consistency problems

Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I will give you some tips the local golf pro taught me. first of all, always have the ball in the middle of your stance. Also, during your backswing, which I noticed in the video you were doing wrong, you need to keep your right arm against your body instead of sticking it out.

From what I saw, I would shorten your backswing. When you bring the club up too high you need to adjust to bring the club back on plane and through the ball. Sometimes this causes a slice/fade as you come over the top and not through the ball. Also ball placement. Take a few swings and see where you create a divit with all your clubs, that will tell you pretty much where to have the ball in your stance. Stay down on the ball. People think to just have your head down but you need to keep your core down. You can have your head down but if your body comes up, well you know the results. Keep at it, it is a game we are all still learning.

Bag: SunMountain KG:3 Cart Bag
Driver: Titleist 913 D3

Fairway: Nike VR_S Covert Tour 3

Hybrid: Nike VR_S Covert 3
Wedges: 51° ,55°, 59° Trusty Rusty

Irons: Adams CMB
Putter: TM Ghost Spider

Glove: LeviTee Golf Glove

Shoe: True LinksWear Sensei, Proto

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 4662 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!