IGNORED

Hi, From Spain

trackbikes
Note: This thread is 4813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Guys,  I've been reading the forum for a while and decided it's time to join.

3 years ago i moved to an apartment near Marbella in spain that has access to a private par 3 golf course. I played regularly but due to an old back injury had to give up as it caused me  pain and i was bored playing the same 50-90 mtr holes all the time

A year ago I went to a chiropractor and in 2 sessions he cured what had been causing me pain for over 6 years!

I returned to par 3 golf about 3 months ago and since then have moved onto longer courses par 3 courses, a short 9 hole par 33 course finally playing my first full sized 18 hole course last week.  As you can imagine after lots of par 3 holes my short game is pretty good!

I did try golf in my early 20's (almost 30 years ago) but was totally rubbish and gave up because i couldn't cure a slice. This time I've taken a more scientific approach and it's working well, slice is cured and i am hitting the ball straight.

Averaging between 40-44 on the par 33 and hit 95 on the first visit to a "real " course.

Using Cobra S3 Max Irons (5-sw Graphite shafts), Superfast Burner hybrids and a Cleveland launcher

RBZ Driver  

RBZ 3 Wood

RBZ Hybrids 3 & 6 

Cobra S3 Max 5-P (really want a set of R11's!)

Cleveland CG15's 50 & 58

Bang O Maric 60 degree wedge

Odessy 2 ball Putter XG  

Golf OCD Online Magazine

Note: This thread is 4813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!