IGNORED

Do you get a birdie book?

ronaldkuntoro
Note: This thread is 6238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Birdie book is an hole-by-hole accurate yardage/map for a golf course.

I've heard from some people that golf courses provide birdie book for its guests. However, I've never seen one and received one whenever I play.

Do you get one when u play?

Can somebody show me the scan of a birdie book?
Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

Thanks for the scan.

It will be nice if all Golf Courses offer these books to all guests at $4.99 (and less)..... or even FREE. But some courses where I played don't even make them... It's like shooting in the dark without these books....
Whats in my Golf Bag:

Do a Forum Search for Laser range finders and/or Sky Caddie and forget about yardage books and sprinkler heads!

J.P.

Bridgestone J33 10.5* Fujikura Rombax w
Bridgestone J33 15* Fujikura Zcom tw74
Tour Edge XCG 18* 3 hybrid Mizuno MP30 4-PW DG S300Vokey SM 52 bent 51Vokey Spin Milled 56 & 60Cameron Newport BchBridgestone B330s

Love the Birdie books! I would love to have one of every course I play! Awesome!
I bought a pack of very cheap yardage books that have evrything but the yardages. You had to fill that out yourself. too time consuming. do a search on golfwits if you want to check them out. Not nearly as nice as the Birdie Book though.
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Do a Forum Search for Laser range finders and/or Sky Caddie and forget about yardage books and sprinkler heads!

I don't think Skycaddie & Range finders are permitted on Tournaments.... since I play one tournament a month. It's also a good habit to practice using birdie book.

Whats in my Golf Bag:

I don't think Skycaddie & Range finders are permitted on Tournaments.... since I play one tournament a month. It's also a good habit to practice using birdie book.

They are allowed by the USGA, but they can still be banned by individual clubs for competition play. You just have to ask. They give the same distance information as a book, and they work for any course you want to play (although in some cases you have to input the info yourself the first time you play).

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i have used them a few times in mancheter aliance (sp?) and southwest lancs matches an open events... come in handy when playing a course blind.

r7 quad ht
r7 ti 5 wood
duel stiff rescue
ht irons
49 deg 56 deg anser putter pro v1 ball

Note: This thread is 6238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!