IGNORED

Look at the new guy!

Gas Hawg
Note: This thread is 4773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone!  Long time listener, first time caller... I have been playing for a long time, but just recently decided that it was more than a time to get beered up and hang out with the boys.  I try to play 5-6 times a week after work and and on weekend mornings.  I have been fortunate enough to have played many places around the country, from Connecticut to Hawaii to Florida and St. Croix.  I am still using entry level equipment but am working on upgrading soon.

I hope to be able to share some of my fun experiences as well as learn something from those more skilled and proficient than I.

This appears to be a great site with great folks so I think I'll stay and listen and learn a while.

Have a great Labor Day weekend of golf!!

Hawg

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

55* Sand & 60* Lob Wedges

Sedona i Putter

Balls

Hi everyone!  Long time listener, first time caller... I have been playing for a long time, but just recently decided that it was more than a time to get beered up and hang out with the boys.  I try to play 5-6 times a week after work and and on weekend mornings.  I have been fortunate enough to have played many places around the country, from Connecticut to Hawaii to Florida and St. Croix.  I am still using entry level equipment but am working on upgrading soon.

I hope to be able to share some of my fun experiences as well as learn something from those more skilled and proficient than I.

This appears to be a great site with great folks so I think I'll stay and listen and learn a while.

Have a great Labor Day weekend of golf!!

Hawg

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

Sedona i Putter

Balls

Hello everyone, long time listener, first time caller...  I have been playing golf for many years, but until recently I only used golf as a way to get beered up and have fun with my buddies.  I now play 4-6 times a week and am trying to get better and have left the beer behind.  I am still using entry level equipment, but I am about to land a set of Ping G15 irons.  We'll have to see where that takes me.

The forum looks like a great place to learn game improving tidbits as well as learn all things golf.  I'm looking forward to learning from and sharing what I've learned with others.

See you out there on the tee!

Hawg

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

Sedona i Putter

Balls

Apologies for the double and triple posts. I thought my browser lost my thread and did not submit it. Hawg

In my Clutch stand bag:

G15 Driver

G15 4 Wood

Warrior Golf 7 Wood

G15 4-UW

Sedona i Putter

Balls

yes i beered up so many times in the past to. now i play on weekends now. now i am +15 golfer now, would like to play more but have to work more now. i still can putt but not drive at all, hit to the right or left now. 2 times a week now. my putting save me . thank you lance

Note: This thread is 4773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!