IGNORED

Seemore putters

bSd
Note: This thread is 6229 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, I thought it was fitting coming off the Masters in which the champ was using a Seemore putter to talk about everyone's opinion about them. Do you think the "Seemore system" of alignment (using the dot) is so great to merit switching to one?

Well, I thought it was fitting coming off the Masters in which the champ was using a Seemore putter to talk about everyone's opinion about them. Do you think the "Seemore system" of alignment (using the dot) is so great to merit switching to one?

If alignment is the key to the Seemore, don't you think there are a bunch of other putters out there that are equal to or exceed that feature? Even though Zack Johnson putted well with it, his setup looks cramped and uncomfortable to me. It seems like his right hand is cupped "under" in some screwy fashion and the shaft line is behind the ball a good bit. I don't know if the putter causes you to do that or if it's his own little idiosyncracy. I know I wouldn't feel right in that position, alignment feature or not. However, I'd consider anchoring it to my butt with the shaft through my legs if I knew for a fact that I could drain everything and putt consistently better day in and day out. (I don't think that would be classified as croquet style)

I found this on the Seemore "Tour Blog" section on their website. I thought it was funny because it's so melodramatic. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever wrote this asked Zach Johnson to marry him. Haha
------------------
Tour Blog from Masters, Augusta GA-Sunday April 8, 2007

This is the American dream. Our putter was in the hands of the great new champion who won the Masters! Our little company…with no advertising, no endorsement, no public shareholders, no staff bags on tour, just a small group of passionate people focused on making the finest putters in the world using the most innovative putting system in the world...we were part of a great Masters victory.

In a dream scenario we could not have made up, both of the players using our SeeMore RST putters and putting system in the most elite and motivated field in the world played together on Sunday in the 3d to the last group, with one winning and the other finishing top 10. We could not make this type of story up.

Zach Johnson won it in one of the great finishes of all time, holding off the world number one at the end and actually stealing the lead back from him early in the round. It will go down as the first time in the most storied golf career of all time that Tiger Woods had the lead on Sunday of a major and did not win the tournament.

Zach’s putter was on fire Sunday, as he drained birdie putts on 2 and 3, chipped in for birdie on 8, and drained birdie putts on 13, 14, and 16 that will go down as one of the greatest back nine charges in Masters history. Every part of his game was brilliant, from driving to his approach shots, and his wedge play was extraordinary. On the greens he had that look in his eyes that made one realize early on that he was in it to win. We were just thrilled to have played a small part of this great victory as his putter of choice.

The new champion has instantly become an American hero, proving that greatness is not a gift for a privileged few but something that can be earned by those who work hard and stay within themselves and never back down or believe that they cannot achieve. Three cheers to Zach Johnson, the Masters champion of 2007! He has handled the victory with such grace and humility and is proving to be an incredible role model for the next generation of young golfers that will want to be like Zach.

We were equally proud of the fantastic top 10 performance of Vaughn Taylor, who played along Zach in the final round and but for a few breaks might have been wearing the green jacket himself. He was a great friend to Zach certainly offering strength to his buddy as they walked up the 18th, knowing that Zach was within an earshot of history with only the charging Tiger from behind able to end the dream. Like Zach, Vaughn is a believer in the teachings of Pat O’Brien and the SeeMore putter and putting system.

With Zach’s Master’s victory, and Payne Stewart’s 1999 US Open victory at Pinehurst, a SeeMore putter has helped sink the final and winning putt at the two most challenging major championships of the past 20 years, each time seeing a player putting with a SeeMore putter get into a zone on the final day and putt lights out on the toughest greens ever played.

Zach’s 27 putts on Sunday at Augusta, alongside Payne Stewart’s 24 putts on Sunday at Pinehurst, will be remembered forever as two of the greatest putting rounds in US major championship history. It simply leaves us breathless.

I found this on the Seemore "Tour Blog" section on their website. I thought it was funny because it's so melodramatic. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever wrote this asked Zach Johnson to marry him. Haha

Melodramatic isn't even quite the word for it. When I got to the last sentence of the blog, I too was breathless and even had some tears streaming down my face. I think I'm going to search for the theme song of Rocky and play it. They kinda downplayed the fact that Vaughan Taylor was missing one short, (almost tap-in), putt after another with his SeeMore on the final day.

Note: This thread is 6229 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!