IGNORED

King Cobra S9 Irons

Note: This thread is 6212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hay all,

I play of a 22 h/c and have had my Brosnan Birkdale set for prob over 10 years now. I have been looking for a new set as i think i am getting no where with my current set.

I have ordered this set because from what i have hit from the 6 iron it was fantastic and my golf pro down at the club i play reakons this is the perfect fit for me.

I wanted to get a set of Titleist club but he recommended i didnt because they are aimed at 6-scratch h/c players. I tried to hit it a few times and it was hard but i reakon i could have gotten used to it.

Anyway i have ordered this set and its 10 days away.
I just wanted to get your views on the clubs if any of you have them or played with them, are they any good?

Thanks

I tried these out when I got fitted recently. I hit them entirely too high; they just weren't a good fit for my steep, fast swing. I ended up with Callaway X-18s. Nice looking clubs though - hopefully they'll work for you.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I did hit it high, but going from my current set it's better i think. It's probably a disadvantage hitting high shots.
I think i may have rushed into gettin this set but i was told if i dont like them then i can take it back.

Hopefully i made the right decision

Note: This thread is 6212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!