IGNORED

Effin Day Care

Klew
Note: This thread is 6195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Now I know some of you have kids that go to daycare...well my little girl just started on April 23rd and she has actually only been there a net of 10 days. She's only been sick once since birth and now has come home with a cold and now an ear infection. Better yet the wife and I have been sick the whole time she's been sick, so it's been lovely around my house.

Anyway, for you parents out there, how long til the little colds and such stop? Or do I just need to deal with her being sick every couple of weeks for the rest of my life?

thanks all...

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

She will be sick all the time. It is like paying 300 bucks a week for germs!! Mine have both had RSV (Resperitory Virus) every year, which turns into a pretty bad cold for the adults. Hopefully yours will never have to deal with it..

Good luck..

Mike

R5 Dual 9.5
F50 16.5
R7 TP 3-PW
RAC Satin 52 and 56 deg
Vokey 59 deg Studio Newport 2 HX Tour 56

Hang in there-my daughter has been in day care since month 3 (she turns 4 on 5/15) and it is world's better than when she started. Granted, day care is a petry dish for sickness but it does help to build up a child's immunity.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

That is the part I left out. Although my little ones are sick alot now, I know they will be better off when they get into school then the "sheltered" ones..

She'll be fine.

Mike

R5 Dual 9.5
F50 16.5
R7 TP 3-PW
RAC Satin 52 and 56 deg
Vokey 59 deg Studio Newport 2 HX Tour 56

If Child day care is not bad enough, my fiance just started taking our puppy to day care. I told her I had better not ever hear any $h*t for paying $100+ for green fees, $40+ for balls, etc... if we are paying for our effin dog to go to day care!

Note: This thread is 6195 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!