IGNORED

Just bought a new remote control cart." Cart-Tek 1200R"

Note: This thread is 4597 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looking for feed back on these or any other electric assist golf carts. I have been suffering from Osteo-arthritis of the knees. A little too much sports and physical work have caused the condition. I have taken my physicians advise and have lost 10 pounds and have done PT conditioning. Almost like a miracle I am virtually pain free again. I was very close to going under the knife and having Knee replacement. At 55 years old I felt I was too young for that yet. Anyway I bought the electric cart as kind of a treat to myself and hoping to make walking the course as fun as possible. Hence the purchase of the new electric trolley so I would be curious about the feed back on these trolleys.

I get a chuckle when I see them out on the course, but understand why some need them.

The thing I always wonder about, is what if the battery dies way out from the clubhouse?  How much additional effort is needed to push it once it dies from the battery weight as compared to a standard push-cart?

The thought of having the battery die does scare me. I am told that the 1200R will run for a full 36 holes with no problem. So I would say if you make sure that you charge it after every round it should not be a problem. We will see.

Note: This thread is 4597 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!