IGNORED

FREE BBQ Grills.... check out the list of stores.....

Kahuna
Note: This thread is 6175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you love to BBQ? Get one now FREE.

As everyone knows it's time to get ready for that all
important cooking technique---outdoor Grilling!

I have found several stores where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q Grill!
You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

A&P;
Albertsons
Costco
Dan's
Food Lion
Fry's
Kroger
Macey's
Big Lots
Brookshire's
Lowes
Publix
Safeway
Sam's Club
Target
Vons
Wagner Hardware
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie

I especially like the higher rack - which can be used for keeping things warm!

Just make sure to get a metal one...the Plastic one's don't do so well.

In My Bag:
Driver: M-500 9.5° (Aldila NV 65-S Shaft)
Irons: MP60 3-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled Chrome 54.10/60.04
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Ball: Pro V1x

lmfao nice. do any of them come with a built in fridge?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I completely fell for that one.

"Hmm, free grill. I'll have to see what that's about."

I read the stores listed, I scroll down, and then BAM, the friggin shopping cart.

Thanks for the laugh!

I've got it all sorted out.

I'll boost one of the shopping carts, get a big bag of shags, some beer, two or three buddies and some burger patties, go on down to the Ohio River, grill up the burgers...on a free grill (I like the idea of "free stuff" ), and then hit the balls out into the river, trying to bean the barges.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

You got me down to the bottom of my greedy heart...

If you're on a low budget and want to BBQ, you could dig a hole in the ground and burn some wood chunks. After the flames have died down, throw in some root vegetables like potatoes, yams, etc. After about an hour, the skins will turn black and burned. Peel off the skins after it cooled and you will have moist cooked potatoes. This method of cooking goes back to thousands of years as primitive man has cooked this way and still does in parts of the world and it is also featured in Steve Raichlen's book ""How to Grill", which is probably the most famous BBQ book of all time.

Another technique is digging a hole in the ground and throw some chicken pieces wrapped in foil to smoking burning wood pieces. Fish works too. You can put a brick or a long flat rock on top of the foil wrapped meat to secure the heat and it will cook a little more evenly.

After it's done, you have great low budget BBQ which will most likly taste better than other people's gas grill method because of the real wood flavor.
I use real wood with my BBQ.

WOW
that might be a good idea for my public GC that wont buy a grill. lol
that was spot on comedy right there

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

i might actually do that

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Note: This thread is 6175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!