IGNORED

Cleveland CG12

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone tried these yet? I've got CG10's and while they are a great wedge I'm really not totally sold on them and am curious if the CG12's will be better. If there's a good review anyone can point me towards I'd appreciate it. Have yet to find a truly helpful review on them. I've read Cleveland's review but obviously they'll make it sound like the next best thing. Biggest differences I see is obviously the zip grooves but also the head shape and perhaps the weight of the head. Seems like they have gone back to a more 588 like head shape and these seem a little lighter than CG10. Also, I think they decreased the "standard" bounce on some of the wedges, ie standard on the 56 is 14 now (like the 588) not 16, which the CG10 has and IMO too high. Anyways, any info would be helpful.

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

I've been intrigued by the CG12's too. I haven't hit any, but I'm interested in hearing some opinions as well. I'll probably end up buying some new wedges either at the end of this season or the beginning of next.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (Titleist Speeder by Fujikura - S)
3-Wood: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce v2 - S)
5-Wood: 909F3 18° (Matrix Ozick - S)
Irons: Amp Irons 4-PW (True Temper Dynalite 90 - S)
Wedges:   Oil Can 248.06, 254.10, 260.04
Putter: White Hot XG #5

I've been intrigued by the CG12's too. I haven't hit any, but I'm interested in hearing some opinions as well. I'll probably end up buying some new wedges either at the end of this season or the beginning of next.

Perhaps nobody else has tried them yet. Maybe we'll have to buy one to find out!

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 6184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!