IGNORED

All the places near me... be jealous!

Note: This thread is 4434 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Timothy Voyles

Bah I wouldn't want to live anywhere else... at least in the US.

Where are you at? Chances are I've been near it maybe...

Originally Posted by MSchott

That's blasphemy to a Texan. I know as I'm married to one. They love their state.

Hee hee, I know as I have been to Texas many times. You folks have a lot of state pride which is why I like to push your buttons..seriously though, your state is mainly rocks and dirt.

Here in Jersey, people tell us our state sucks, and we're like, 'yeah, so what's your point?'.

dak4n6

Originally Posted by dak4n6

Hee hee, I know as I have been to Texas many times. You folks have a lot of state pride which is why I like to push your buttons..seriously though, your state is mainly rocks and dirt.

Here in Jersey, people tell us our state sucks, and we're like, 'yeah, so what's your point?'.

Only flown out of NY area heading to Europe... I watched 10 minutes of Jersey Shore and was shell shocked at the stupidity but I can't judge the whole state based on that. I did however watch 6 seasons of the Sopranos... how many guns do you own and how many people have you killed? =P

I have a buddy who went to Rutgers and he's good people, I like to think there a lot more like him up there than Jersey Shore retard haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Got to play Bridlewood http://bridlewoodgolf.com/ this past weekend in a 4 man scramble, simply fantastic place. The greens may be the truest rolling I've ever played. The course itself doesn't have many forced layup, but it does make you shape shots to hit fairways and be able to attack pins. The staff was great! Cart girls and bar tenders were very attentive and hot! Beautiful place to play. Since we won the tourney I get to go again for free! Really looking forward to that!

Note: This thread is 4434 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!