IGNORED

Sun Mountain Four 5 VS. Ozio Grom XX

Note: This thread is 4283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I did some searching on this website and I noticed that a lot of you spoke highly of the Four 5.  I am in the market for a new golf bag and I really want to get the Ozio Grom XX - Formula color (http://ogio.com/golf-5/mens-stand-bags/grom-xx-2429).  I haven't found much on the Grom XX and I am afraid I will get this one just because I like the color scheme and then not like the bag.  I was wondering if anyone has anything to say on this bag.  I noticed that someone said they had some difficulty pulling clubs out of the bag cause it gets stuck.  I was wondering if that individual maybe had custom grips or what not.

My big thing about the Four 5 is that I am not really fond of any of the color schemes.  I am not Rickie Fowler flashy, but I really like them something that sticks out a bit.  Whenever I golf, I usually go to a military golf course (in the Air Force) and I like to watch the retirees shake their head at the "new age" and their bright colors.

Is there any other golf bag you may recommend that is similar to either one of these bags?  Thanks in advance!

I'm a military retiree, and I don't find that Ogio to be out of the ordinary at all, and wouldn't give it a 2nd look.  If you're going for a shock factor, maybe find lime green, hot pink, orange or something.  It's all about the functionality to me though.

And I play with a bunch of other retirees, and I've never heard one word mentioned about the "new age", except for "Man, it must be nice to be young and flexible still"

Note: This thread is 4283 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!