IGNORED

Driver Help!

Note: This thread is 3987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Desert

Gross. Too much unnatural love in this thread. To hell with the both of you! Go Illini!!!!

Illinois- third best FBS team in the state!  Northern Illinois, Northwestern, U of I.  In that order.  Go Huskies!

I had the 910D2 and thought it was a good driver. I tested the 913 next to the Covert and I was getting about 15 more yards with the Covert than the 913 and even my 910. To me, there was no real noticeable difference between the 910 and 913 in performance but enough of a difference in the Covert to replace my 910.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Illinois- third best FBS team in the state!  Northern Illinois, Northwestern, U of I.  In that order.  Go Huskies!

Sad but so very true...did you go to Northern? I grew up in DeKalb County. Always had a soft spot in my heart for NIU. Northwestern on the other hand, eff them.

My bag...under construction

Driver -  AMP 10.5 degree

3W - :adams: Speedline Fast 12

3H  Baffler T-Rail

Irons - 4-PW  G20s

Wedges -  G20 54* SW and an old  Bazooka 60* LW that will be replaced next

Putter -  Scottsdale Y-Worry

Ok now I'm wanting to start gradually replacing my irons. Right now I'm using the Wilson Staff D-FY Hybrid Irons set. They were nice for a while but they launch too high for me so I'm debating between Mizuno Mp59, Taylormade Rocketbladz and Nike Vr Pro Blades. Thanks!

Note: This thread is 3987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!