IGNORED

Greetings from Scotland

latestarter
Note: This thread is 4072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi,

I stumbled on this forum recently while looking for some help, advice after a horrific round. I've been playing seriously for a year now and play off a handicap of 20. My local course, Moray Golf Club is a testing but highly enjoyable links course.

I am getting to that stage now where it feels like two steps backwards to one step forward in terms of my progress but it is safe to say that I am enjoying the challenge, despite moments when my game goes horribly wrong. When I read through some of the posts I certainly got the impression that this was a very supportive forum and caters for golfers of all ability.

I play regularly (at least once a week) and spend time at the range, my biggest battle is to be able to drive off the tee without wild banana slices. My slice is certainly preventing my progress and i'm giving myself a year to really get on top of this as it's certainly holding me back.

Cheers everyone

Latestarter

• Upvote 1

Hello from over the border! :)

I'm newish too, but, its a great forum to be a member off, lots of infomation hidden in the depths of the forum, and the members are extremely friendly, so, enjoy your stay... I am! ;)

Dabz

Welcome, looks like a beautiful course you have to play there.  Enjoy!

Nate

:tmade:(10.5) :pxg:(4W/7W) MIURA(3-PW) :mizuno:(50/54/60) 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!