• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Day 9:  hit a bucket at the range with my driver and did a little putting 
    • Yeah but then he effed it all up by going to LIV. If he didn't, I would be celebrating right now. But he chose to drink sheik juice.
    • A little refresher. here is an article about Bryson at the 2021 Ryder Cup. He was the "entertainer" then. "Wherever he went the crowd welcomed him like a Packer walking into an Oshkosh bar, and DeChambeau responded with nods and thumbs-up and cap-tips and shouts of “Let’s go!” On the sixth, when the crowd began to boo when he grabbed his 3-wood, Bryson loudly proclaimed, “Guys, I’m still going for the green, calm down,” which dialed the cheers back to 10. Spectacle recognizes spectacle, after all. On this afternoon, one would have had a hell of a time explaining to an outsider that he was the most divisive guy in golf."   Ryder Cup 2021: How Bryson DeChambeau won the week, and found redemption, after summer from hell | Golf News and Tour Information | Golf Digest No American had more questions entering the Ryder Cup than DeChambeau. By Sunday evening, he answered them all and looked, at long last, like he was enjoying golf again.  
    • So I have been hitting my driver a lot better this year. Massive slice is gone (unless I try and kill the ball, which I avoid doing now), and a bad drive is now more of a big fade. However my launch angle is pretty low. I went to a range with TopTracer today, and when I was using my driver I was probably averaging about 5 or 6 degrees launch angle. Unfortunately the only stat I can see on the app is that for the long drive game I averaged 251 yards, so I don't have any other numbers.    What are some of the likely causes of having such a low launch angle? I am thinking I am either hitting down on the ball, or the ball is too far forward in my stance and I am catching it a little thin (while I don't feel like I hit consistently thin, a thin miss is definitely more common than a pop-up miss.    I play the ball off my front foot big toe. Is that not a good spot? Could I be standing too close to the ball? It isn't uncommon for me to hit one a little bit with the heel, but I basically never feel I hit one of the toe. 
    • Conjecture.  This sounds like you’re just making up the excuse to not like him even more.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...