IGNORED

Had one of those LOL moments at the Driving range tonight ....

David L Yskes
Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ok, so i went to the range at noon today and hit a couple buckets and was hitting the ball good...

So tonight after i was done with work i went to hit two more buckets.. well I was hitting the ball good, i just couldnt reach the first flag stick with my PW...   I was just reaching the edge of the green..

Well they have a sign up that has the flag stick distances and the first flag was 90yards...

So here I am doing a WTF and getting pissed...   Like how am i not hitting my Wedge 90yards...

Well I am at the end of my bucket and i am the only one around, and i see a bunch of duffed balls about 10 yards in front of me, so i go and grab them and as i am walking back i see a " in ground " flag stick yardage marker...  And I look at it and then look at the standing one...

Low n behold, the front flag is 120 yards at the ground marker.. And i am hitting a good 5 yards behind that....

needless to say after seeing that, i was not as mad about how i was hitting my PW...

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used to have that before I got one of those laser rangefinders. They finally allowed them in high school competition this year, so I got the older model of one that was on sale to try it. My range practice has improved considerably from it just because I no longer try to get a club to the flag based off of the yardage written being incorrect.

I will laser the flags or markers at the range if I am working on distance control.  They are always off.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!