IGNORED

Hi from England

Grapo
Note: This thread is 4000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello, I've been browsing the site for a couple of months so thought id sign up. I'm from the UK, Kent to be precise. I've only been playing off and on for just over a year, and only really seriously in the last few months. Still working on breaking 100, but nearly there. Didn't have any decent clubs, so I bought a second hand set of MP60's off eBay. Yes yes I know I'm not skilled enough for 'blades' but these are helping me work on my swing and aren't actually anymore difficult to hit than other clubs I've tried out (just the miss hits are a bit wild!). I hope to contribute where I can, and looking forward to continuing to pick up tips off you guys. Graeme

Welcome!

Not to worry as to your club choice, if you're talking Mizuno MP 60. Looks like a "players" cavity back. Maybe a bit more demanding than SGI clubs, but should help your game grow.
:beer:

Craig

:wilsonstaff: - FG Tour F5
:wilsonstaff: - Fybrid 3W 15*, FY 19.5*, 4H 24*
:wilsonstaff: - FG 51 Tour Blade 4-9
:wilson: - Harmonized 50, 55, 60
Old Master - TZ Putter

Thanks. Yes Mizuno MP60, my "blades" comment was a bit of sarcasm as the MP60s have a slight cavity, but a lot of people think forged irons should only be used by good players. I prefer the shape and style of the Mizunos over other ugly game improvement irons.

Thanks. Yes Mizuno MP60, my "blades" comment was a bit of sarcasm as the MP60s have a slight cavity, but a lot of people think forged irons should only be used by good players.

I prefer the shape and style of the Mizunos over other ugly game improvement irons.

You are definitely up on club design. I was playing at least 10 years before I even understood what cavity actually meant.

I have never seen ugly game improvement irons, could you elaborate?

By ugly I probably mean bulky. I'm not a fan of colourful elaborate designs and names put on clubs, I'm also not a fan of bulky oddly shaped cavities (although both are hidden at address). A smaller compact head gives me a bit more confidence for some reason.

Note: This thread is 4000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!