IGNORED

ISI Vs. Eye 2 (Copper)

Note: This thread is 6122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Right now I have a set of Ping Eye 2 Black dots (original run i think, not plus and not plus-minus-plus or whatever). I am interested in swapping them out or picking up a set of the BeCu Eye2s or a set of the Copper ISIs.

I have never hit the ISIs before, how do they compare. If I could find someone willing would trading my Eye2s for a set of the Copper ISIs be worth it (I am a college student and typically strapped for cash).

Thanks.

Right now I have a set of Ping Eye 2 Black dots (original run i think, not plus and not plus-minus-plus or whatever). I am interested in swapping them out or picking up a set of the BeCu Eye2s or a set of the Copper ISIs.

I've never seen copper ISIs for sale, but trading up to the Berrilium Eye2s will cost you a few hundred dollars.

In My Bag:
905T 9.5* w/Graffalloy Blue - D8
Maltby Trouble Out 13* 3+-Wood w/ Aldila NV - D4
HALO 1 Hybrid w/S400 Steel - D4
Maltby M-05 Forged 3-PW w/ Rifle 6.5 - D4 Vokey Oil Can 52* 56* 588 RTG DSG Bioniks Rl 209 Putter (400 grams) E5+

I currently own a couple of set of clubs including the Copper Eye2+ black dots.

Looks - Personally not too fond of them, they look like a prehistoric bird to me. The copper does make them look better though.

Performance - They hit pretty well. They are known as all-rounders. People with low and high handicaps can use them, which I guess means they are forgiving, yet workable. I don't work the ball too much, but they do have a good amount of feel for cavities.
But in comparison to my Titleist DCI 762's, they lack in buttery feel. In other words, they will give you feedback, but not the soft feel you might seek from a forged club or a blade. The TT DG shafts launch the ball mid high and are decently accurate, but again not as accurate as the DCI's with the same shaft.

Value - They seem to hold their value pretty well.

I can't give you a comparison with the ISI's. If you are seeking for a forgiving club with decent feel/performance, then these are a match. If you are looking for a sharp pin hunting club with great feel and trajectory look elsewhere.

Note: This thread is 6122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!