IGNORED

Titleist 755 vs Taylormade r7 tp

Note: This thread is 6096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

prices seem a bit high for used clubs....bought the R7TPs for $650 out the door .....for used ones I would think $400-500 even if slightly used....

anyways good luck....

they both will be good....callaway may be a bit easier but comments have been that the forged callaways are not that long...

In My Bag

Taylormade Burner 09 TP 9.5 Fujikura REAX 65 S
Cleveland Launcher 2009 15 UST V2 75 S
Cleveland Launcher Steel 19 UST V2 75 STitleist 585 H 21 Aldila VS Proto STaylormade R7 TP 4-PW DG S300 StiffTaylormade TP Satin 54 and 58Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2Taylormade TP...

Cally For one thing, Project X 6.5 are going to play incredibly stiff. Hit the two clubs and you'll see what I mean. Wouldn't be surprised if the TM's had stronger lofts than the Cally's though.

I love my 755's I would never give them up! I love the way they play,look,and feel !
I have not hit the taylors after hitting the 755 I knew that these were the clubs for me !

In my bag :

907 D2 driver 11.5
906f2 3 wood 15
2 585h hybrids 19/24 (I have all four :)
755 irons 5 thru p
3 vokey wedges 52/ 56/ 60
Scotty Cameron newport 2 340 gram 34 inch ( also have 330 gram 35 inch for back up

I love all my titleist clubs !

I've been thinking about getting the 755's and have seen them like new for under $500 on ebay

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

The R7 TPs have the same lofts as all other players clubs. The only strong lofted irons they put out were the XDs and those CGBs or whatever they call em.

The callaways are fun to hit but I wouldnt spend that much on them. If I were you id go on Ebay and buy some R7 TPs , and you can find a set with the shafts you want, for probably much cheaper. In fact I know you can get R7s w/ project X shafts on there for $600 or less.
Driver FT-3 9deg w/ Aldila NV 65-S
3wood Rescue 3 15deg
Irons R7 TP w/ Flighted Rifle 6.5
Wedges 48deg TA900, 53deg TA588, 58deg TA900
Putter 2 ball center shaftedBall NXT Tour

755's. They are awesome clubs. They have helped me to enjoy the game more. Shot my lowest round (75) with them this last Thursday. I've had them since June and have no regrets.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

So I ended up going with the x-forged. i took em out to a short par 3 course near my house. they were easy to work, as it was expected. Another thing that was not surprising was when you didn't hit them right on the screws, you could tell. a reason why i went with this decision without really thinking too hard was because you can return the clubs within 90 days with a full refund, which is pretty amazing, so i might use them for about 2-3 more weeks, and see what i think after that.

if i dont like them after that, i can just take them back and look what else they have. i have been tempted, as they also had a used set of ping i5's for about the same price. i have heard the i5's are fairly easy to work, and fairly forgiving, so they are kinda in the middle. those sound appealing.

let me know what you guys think, this can just be another "what irons should i get thread."

Thanks for all that have helped me so far!

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

Note: This thread is 6096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!