• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron S

Cleveland Classic XL drive and matching fairway wood

5 posts in this topic

I did search for this on the forum but couldn't find much. But I was wondering if any of you lot have had or tried one out and if so would you recommend it ? Thanks for any input in advance :-D

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be better to try them out for yourself and make your own mind up? You know, rather than posting the same question 5 or so times on the forum?

I dunno what happened there with it posting so many times it said there was something up with the server but I sorry for asking for peoples thoughts on a club

Nothing wrong with Cleveland clubs at all and if it's a good fit I wouldn't have any reservations about recommending them at all - IF that is what the buyer likes. But unfortunately, we can't say conclusively whether or not they will be any good for you - only you can do that.

Which means, you need to hit them for yourself and make your own mind up.

I like cleveland I got a set of the cg7 black pearl irons but the only reason I was asking about the driver and woods because of the low prices on them