Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardspoon

Next-gen Golf Games

5 posts in this topic

A couple trailers from E3:

EA Sports PGA Tour Golf 2015:

The Golf Club:

I think it will be great to finally have a real competitor to EA Sports.  I'm particularly interested in the course-design feature - looks very cool.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have a PS4, pretty excited for a golf game but neither look exciting. Ian  poulter is supposed to be the new TW for EA then..? boring. Should be Bubba/Adam Scott. That battleship course makes EA seem pretty desperate, stolen straight from their battlefield engine. I like to play with 'real' pros on 'real' courses so the golf club doesn't really grab my attention. Not to be a downer or anything lol.

On a side note, I've been playing Watch Dogs a ton and would recommend it. Especially to anyone who likes GTA lol they're pretty similar

The second game looks interested, but I'm not into the whole fantasy golf thing. I'll probably get both games anyways.

The course design would be cool if it is fairly free range. I would love to make a digital version on my home course for some winter play.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looking forward to PGA Tour 15'. I'm not really feeling the whole fantasy/fake courses. They need to bring back Carnasty, Turnberry, Riviera, and put in Firestone.