IGNORED

Is Phil Really In Tigers League?

JackTheSmuggler
Note: This thread is 6069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think Phil is almost in Tiger's league, but not quite. 13 major wins to 3 so far, Phil has a lot of catching up to do there. Phil is a helluva player who should be able to win some more majors. Tiger has the complete package and as mentally tough as anyone who as ever played the game from what I can tell. I still like both players and would love to see Phil win all four before he is done. I always root for Phil first in the majors, but I would never bet against Tiger.

Driver: Taylor Made  Rocketballz Stage 2
3 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
4 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
Hybrids: Cleveland 20 and 23.5 degree
Irons: Mizuno MP57 5-7, Mizuno MP62 8-9 Wedges: Mizuno MP62 Pitching Wedge, 49 degree,  Titleist Vokey SM4  55.13 (bent from 56.14) Sand Wedge, Titleist Vokey SM4 60.10 Lob wedge

When one compares Tiger's statistics to any other active Tour player, no other player, including the very gifted Phil, is comparable. If one assumes that Tiger stays healthy and plays, as he has, for another 10 years before he retires, he'll own every record worth owning and will be considered by all measure the best who has ever played the game. So I guess the answer to the question, " Is Phill really in Tiger's league," is " Not even close!"

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Note: This thread is 6069 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!