IGNORED

most holes in a day

SandSave
Note: This thread is 6063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

THE THREE-CLUB GOLF BET

World Series champ and betting legend Huck Seed once took a six figure bet that he could break 100 on a desert golf course, four times in one day, using just a five iron, sand wedge and putter. To make it even tougher, the other guy was able to pick the day. Naturally, he waited till the Vegas mercury spiked up to 120 degrees, but Seed ran the course all day and made his scores after six rounds.

This really happened.

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

54 walking, in the Winter (shorter daylight). I was 15 years old, and we got to the course at first light. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us on the course because the greens were frozen, but after an hour wait we teed off. We finished the last hole just as it was getting dark.

If I were to do that today I would keel over when I hit the sack.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played 54 this summer. Please believe me....it wasn´t very smart of me. I lost my game for a week or 2 after that. A lot of fun though :D

Driver: Smooth 9° E160 regular.
3 wood: Fast 10 15° Wasabi regular.
Hybrid: Fybrid 19.5° V2 regular.
Irons: Ci7 4-GW regular steel.
SW: CG10 56°.Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini 34".The rest of my set is still work in progress....

36 once......next highest was 27. 72 must have been quite the feat.
What's in my bag?

PING G5 driver......125 shipped
Ping G5 3 wood.....110 shipped
Taylormade RAC LT irons 3-PW......200 plus shippingTaylor made 2 iron......(sold)Black Callaway golf bag.....(sold)Titlist Vokey Wedge 58* 40 shippedTitlist Vokey wedge 54* 40 shippedAll For sale......If...

72 - from sun up to sun down, and we walked. It was a pretty short golf course, maybe 5800 yards or so. Looking back, I don't know how my step dad made it. He was about 43 at the time and his back wasn't good.

Driver: Taylor Made  Rocketballz Stage 2
3 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
4 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
Hybrids: Cleveland 20 and 23.5 degree
Irons: Mizuno MP57 5-7, Mizuno MP62 8-9 Wedges: Mizuno MP62 Pitching Wedge, 49 degree,  Titleist Vokey SM4  55.13 (bent from 56.14) Sand Wedge, Titleist Vokey SM4 60.10 Lob wedge

I broke my record and walked 36 holes yesterday for my Birthday. I shot a 90 and an 87.
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Note: This thread is 6063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!