• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• I remember the hole but I didn't even remember how I played it until I looked it up on Game Golf. We needed to hit it much farther left off the tee than it looked. I think @iacas pulled his drive and ended up being the only one in the group that hit the fairway. I hit my drive in the junk, played it further into the junk, played the third just out of the junk, then pitched it just off the back of the green and two putt for 6. I was never in the fairway the entire hole, and thinking about it now, I don't think I would have scored better if I played the hole "the right way." The junk must have been decent enough to play from because it doesn't appear that I made any attempt to simply hit back out onto the fairway sideways or something. I don't see that as much of a test of risk vs reward. And the tee shot is only going to fool you once. It did look pretty cool, as many of the holes at RNK did.
    • #16 At Eaglesticks.  The drive being 271 yards is not as special as it sounds.  Once part the 150 marker it was a lot of downhill roll.  Still, it set up a rare birdie for me.  
    • I will take claim of that. I dropped a cool $120 on an umbrella and jacket before teeing off. I didn't want to bring bad weather luck ;). 
    • My list… The Ocean Course #13 (100) Oakmont #18 (98) Oakmont #17 (94) Bethpage Black #15 (92) Royal New Kent #2 (89) Country Club of Buffalo #6 (76) Myopia Hunt Club #9 (70) Bethpage Black #4 (52) The Ocean Course #17 (43) Oakmont #3 (31)
    • Two, Royal Kent (I believe I played this course once a few TST Crew one year) & TPC Sawgrass. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...