IGNORED

Northern golfers: What do you do during the winter?

fastfed
Note: This thread is 6030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I usually curl up in a ball an cry. I find that a dark room works best for this. I will also occasionally kick my dog and randomly scream at people on the street.

Actually I bowl every other Saturday from September to April and play in a upper level basketball league from December to March. This helps to feed my competitive fire.

I'm usually OK with the layoff for a while. It's when the Tour starts up again and they start getting into March that I really get the itch.

Our season in Michigan has really fluctuated recently. Last year I played in late November and the weather would have allowed rounds in December and possibly January if my schedule would have. There are some advantages to global warming. I'm sure we can put the polar ice caps to good use as they melt.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Driver: Sumo2 5900 10.5*
3+ Utility: 3DX Utility 13.5*
Hybrids: 4DX 18.5*
Irons: MP-30 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM54.10 & SM60.04Putter: T.P. Mills StudioBall: GamerBag: Warbird Stand

Haha!

For me, the winter isn't that bad. I work on my swing with my coach in a heated garage. But I can't play. Ex: I reserved a start yesterday for 9 o'clock. Unfortunately, I couldn't play 'till 12 o'clock because the ground was frozen... so I in the winter, I talk with other *&Y;?(&(* who live in FL and play all year long.

Cheers!
-Julien

In my stand bag:

Driver: R7 460 Stiff
3-Wood: sumo
5-Wood: sumoIrons: R7 4-AWSW: rac LW: racPutter: Rossa Monsa CGB Fontana-7Balls: Pro V-1, NEW nike ONE

dude, your avatar is funnay!

I am gonna pay the cash and go to Chelea Piers. It ain't cheap, but they have heated stalls. The high cost per ball is a good incentive to go through the pre-shot routine EVERY TIME. . .

Note: This thread is 6030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!