• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I noticed something during practice today. I had some trouble getting the hands where I wanted them, and think that from A1 to A2, my hands move off the chest, even if I don't lift my arms or bend the back elbow. When doing some practice swings to A2 focusing on not lifting the arms, then just turning the torso back to A1, my hands had now moved from a little forward of center at A1 to back of center. Erik mentioned the elbow sliding behind me at the top, but it may have started the journey in that direction right from the takeaway.
    • You're welcome to come on my lawn with any take you want, as long as you have facts that support your position. If you come on my lawn spewing nonsense and don't back it up with facts then yeah I'm going to turn into the grumpy old man and tell you to get off my lawn.   What facts do you have that support your claim that this isn't the toughest test of golf in the month of June?
    • As someone who does this regularly (hitting wiffle balls indoors), I say yes but YMMV. A lot. I mean, it is better than sitting on the couch for sure. I look at as a bit of exercise that I enjoy than other forms of exercise. Just don't get seduced by how how well you are hitting it at home or in the backyard or the 'whoosh' of your air swings and think you have made actual improvement. Use video to monitor what you are doing. Air swings are practically useless.      +10
    • I've made quite a bit of progress on my swing by hitting the "almost" golf balls in my garage over the winter. I can and do hit regular balls too but it can be a bit loud so often I just hit the foam balls into my impact screen.   I think plastic, foam, etc are better than no ball for sure. 
    • Is there a list of “takes that can just go away” somewhere on the site so I can avoid getting on your lawn going forward?  And if bolding and capitalizing a word isn’t yelling, try sending an email with a topic you don’t agree on to your boss, or his/her boss with a key word bolded and capitalized and see how that plays.  Have a good one buddy.  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...