IGNORED

Pats accuse Colts of cheating

g-funk13
Note: This thread is 5981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Are the Colts cheaters?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pats are getting revenge for Dungy's comments after video gate

I highly doubt the colts did that. The seahawks were accused of doing that but its not true. The crowd is so freaking loud at qwest field it just sounds like that. Also qwest field isnt a dome so just imagine how much easier it is to get loud like that in a dome during a HUGE game.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing ever...not the pumped in crowd noise but what happened to the patriots. You are telling me you can't video tape the signs, but you can have someone in the booth with binoculars looking at the defensive coordinator writing down what each sign does. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE...The NFL is getting to touchy feely. Let's go back to the old days where people got knocked out and the quarterback didn't have to wear flags that the defensive lineman pull off...seriously its like the quarterback is playing two hand touch.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

The NFL is getting to touchy feely. Let's go back to the old days where people got knocked out and the quarterback didn't have to wear flags that the defensive lineman pull off...seriously its like the quarterback is playing two hand touch.

I agree to a point. I think that some of the restrictions regarding defense against Receivers and Quarterbacks to be annoying, and against the nature of football, which is a TOUGH sport. However, getting rid of actions that KNOCK PLAYERS OUT is a good idea. These guys have families and other people who depend on them. They should be able to play without fear of getting spear tackled from behind with a career prohibitive injury as a result.

• Administrator
I agree to a point. I think that some of the restrictions regarding defense against Receivers and Quarterbacks to be annoying, and against the nature of football, which is a TOUGH sport. However, getting rid of actions that KNOCK PLAYERS OUT is a good idea. These guys have families and other people who depend on them. They should be able to play without fear of getting spear tackled from behind with a career prohibitive injury as a result.

A Steelers (grrrrr) player the other day was crawling on the ground and wrapped his arms around the quarterback. They flagged him for a personal foul - "hitting below the knees."

He didn't hit. His head and shoulders, I don't think, didn't even touch the QB and the QB didn't go down. QBs are too protected. Have been for awhile now. But they're the glamour boys. The NFL knows what sells tickets, unfortunately - Peyton and Brady being knocked out in game two wouldn't be good for the league.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

A Steelers (grrrrr) player the other day was crawling on the ground and wrapped his arms around the quarterback. They flagged him for a personal foul - "hitting below the knees."

Brady, Manning, Farvre, Romo... the NFL loves their QB's. Imagine if Vick was an O-Lineman, he might of got the chair!

QBs are protected, but they still take a punishment. Imagine standing on the Tee Box, hitting a drive, and while you are in your post swing pose a 300lbs DT tackles you. I think the rules are there for a good reason. Go PATS!

QBs are protected, but they still take a punishment. Imagine standing on the Tee Box, hitting a drive, and while you are in your post swing pose a 300lbs DT tackles you. I think the rules are there for a good reason.

This is football though not golf, they are made to take hits....all im saying is that if you are gonna put these guys on a huge pedestal over the other football players you mine as well put them in a bubble so they roll instead of falling to the precious little ground.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Note: This thread is 5981 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!