IGNORED

My Swing (TaylormadeGuy)

TaylormadeGuy
Note: This thread is 3024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i have been battling toe hits with all my club mostly iron help please 

I've been Playing Golf for: 9 years
My current handicap index or average score is: 75
My typical ball flight is: high fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: toe hit

Videos: 

[

Hi @TaylormadeGuy. Welcome to TST. Usually we like guys to contribute to the forum a little before posting their swing for help. The idea being you can contribute some knowledge to the community before taking something. It's cool though I will give you some ideas to think about. 

First thing is your swing is pretty good. Easy to tell you are a pretty good golfer. Main thing I see is your are rolling your forearms to start your downswing. This immediately opens the face and you leave it open which is affects your swing the rest of the way.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-20_at_5.04.32_PM.png

Easiest way to think about this is where your watch is pointed. You need to keep the watch focused looking at the golf ball for as long as you can. This will help the face stay closed and stop you from rolling your forearms open.

• Upvote 1

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!